Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Inspirational Words

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly."

That always makes me smile. It's a great reminder to keep on trying even when things are difficult.

I'm happy to announce that sales have increased coast to coast. And interest in Myles To Go is very encouraging.

Here's a bit of priveliged information for my loyal fans: you most likely know about how much I like to include extra songs on my CDs and tapes; well I am pleased to announce that there will be a Bonus Song on Myles To Go. I'm afraid I can't tell you the title because it's Greek and I can't remember how to spell it. The song is written and performed by Alexandros Tsionas, the same artist who did the remixes which will be on the mini-album.

Now these mini-albums are usually called EPs. I don't know why for sure. I believe that dates from the time of vinyl. Anyhow, from now on I will be referring to Myles To Go as an EP.

In the next few months the Molly Myles web team will be working on making my songs available via download, and also working on ringtones.

Thank you all for your unwavering support. I'll see ya later.

Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home